About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Saturday 2 April 2011

In the mood

Yet again it's stupid o'clock in the morning and I am sitting here writing this whilst bombarding twitter with my stupid and bizarre thoughts that I tend to spout at this time of day. I find I'm more creative and inspired in the early hours but seriously, I need to sleep. By the time I get home tonight it'll be about 4am. I have to be up again at 9am to start my NEW job LOL. epic. Going to be rather interesting but should be an easy day. Four hours of standing around asking people if they'd like any help can't be that hard....can it? Well that's assuming that that is what's going to happen, for all I know I could be thrown in the deep end dealing with accounts and orders haha.... I thoroughly doubt that :] Thank you!

So, being the new social networking guru it has taken me all day to sort out my phone so it'll allow me to PING! and saving me time and effort. It cost me £1.20 but it is done and I can now update my fella's media company sites with one simple motion as opposed to sitting there fighting with twitter to let me update in 140 characters. That is a difficult task considering most of the information I need to give out is a lot more than that!Ah well, us Guru's have to start from somewhere eh?
Anyway back to Twitter I go. I am feeling lost since I've been away from it these last five minutes...yes I'm pathetic and have an obsession...what you gonna do?!
Poor grammar is apparently the way forward with me this evening so why break a trend,
Oh that felt weird! haha
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment