About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Thursday 21 April 2011

Sun sunny sun sun

  Gorgeous week so far in sunny old Sussex!
 Have been lapping it up in the garden and whilst walking the dog!

  So turns out this week that I am on dog sitting duty. Fun times, I hear you cry! Well, quite. So far it has consisted of feeding and walking. He isn't one of these dogs you can play fetch with or anything. He just reclines on his bed and then sleeps. Pretty dull if you ask me!



  I've taken him in the woods twice and nearly decapitated him yesterday. To be honest he shouldn't try to eat wasps so it was his own fault! I thought I'd do my parents a favour and water the garden for them, seeing as it's been so warm. I plugged the hose into the outside tap and off I went. I didn't bat an eyelid to the leaking tap because it normally does that but when the water came gushing out faster than I could stop it; I decided to get the watering can! Absolutely soaked. Then to top it off I walked through all the mud the dog had dug up on the path; so I was wet and muddy. Great combination.




  Seeing as the sun has been out I thought I'd be sensible and wear sun screen. I got a bottle out of the cupboard and sprayed myself liberally with it covering my entire body, only to realise that it was spray tan. Brilliant. I now have an orange tinge to my skin.

  Ah well I don't feel too bad, there are plenty of people who go out looking like that deliberately! Mmmm gorgeous!


  Anyway, back home tomorrow which will be nice. Can't wait to sleep in my own bed again. As much as I love being in Crowhurst, it's quite lonely just being here with the dog!

  So on that note,
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment