About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Walking

I am a self confessed country bumpkin and I love it!

Going for a walk earlier in this gorgeous weather was amazing. I went to Abbotts Wood which is one of my favourite places in the world. It was so peaceful and I ended up wandering off the path making my own way through the trees hearing all the birds singing. I came to the lake and sat down and wrote for a while. It was so tranquil it grounded me and reminded me that no matter how tough life gets this is what life is about. I wrote about how women tend to think that they have to dress like little slappers to get noticed...something that really winds me up! But more on that another time. I then wrote a little poem which I haven't done in such a long time! it was nice to reconnect.
I sat by the lake for some time I cannot wait til all the days were like this one, I'll probably end up in those woods the whole time.

I think the highlight of my afternoon was when the ducks came over marking their territory and then one of the ducks sneezed and fell off the log they were perched on! hilarious.

Now time to relax until drama!
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment