About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Saturday 2 April 2011

Eeeeeeeee!

So today I started my new job at Wallis!OMG I'm in love!It has got to be one of the most enjoyable days I've had at work in a long time!For once I'm not dreading gouge back one bit infact I want to be there more often haha!For me that is impressive lol
So after being told how impressed everyone was me I have upped my hours as much as I can by volunteering for all different shifts!haha even in other stores.hmm keen springs to mind
Apologies for a short lived and slightly dull blog but I've had four hours sleep and it's time for my nap hehe!
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment