About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Wednesday 6 April 2011

Oooh lush!

Finally the 'Sunshine Coast' is living up to it's name! Such a beautiful morning I'm thinkig a woodland trek this afternoon while the fella is working! Lush :) haha.
Drama rehearsals later tonight! Actually getting in the hall for proper rehearsals as opposed to just reading the script :/ lol what a waste of time! I really really should have a look at the script and try to learn it rather than stuffing it at the back of the sofa pretending it doesn't exist!
I've still not heard from work about extra shifts which is a bit annoying. I need some dollar! Well I need a full time job although I don't think I'd be quite enjoy working on days like this!haha lazy mare!
Someone give me a job :)
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment