About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Saturday 9 April 2011

Yawn

I am tired.
Not a little bit.
Not slightly.
Epically.

The thought of going in to work tomorrow is something I am not looking forward to considering I will be up all night til 4am waiting for the fella to finish work :/ not happy, however, he pays my fuel costs so I shouldn't complain.

So usually, I wouldn't mind sitting here all night writing and chatting to people but today I have about as much enthusiasm to do that as a lamb to the slaughter. I can't even think of anything entertaining to say...granted that doesn't make that much of a change. haha.

I want money. Lots of money. Just like everyone else on this planet but to be quite honest I think I deserve a bit of luck. Just something to tidy me over, sort me out. That's all I ask, rather than having to drive my car on the red the whole time. Gets me down sometimes. Ah well I've been poor now for years, no point moaning about it now.

So I've been looking for a job....still...nothing.
I'm thinking I may have to go down the caring route-(Shoot me now!) Just to bring in some monies. Even if it's only part time. Gets me out. Gets me earning and I guess it shows other employers that I have taken up work despite the lack of it. A bit of initiative. I didn't just sit about I got a new job quickly even though it isn't something I want to do. People skills. Yeh, that's what people want. Apparently. HA. Yeah explain this to me.... 'Experience preferred', commonly found on job adverts yet how are we meant to get experience if we aren't given the opportunity to do the job? Ermmm go figure.
FOOLS THE LOT OF THEM!!!

I need a drink. I feel sick.
Yes, you'd be right in assuming this evening is going so well for me so far.
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment