About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Monday 11 April 2011

Another day

Good marning!
Another beautiful day in Eastbourne! Just a shame I'm waking up in Eastbourne to be honest, can't wait to move from here!

So my day consists of applying for care work. Joy! The last job I've ever wanted to do but to be honest there is nothing else going so I guess there's no harm in giving it a go for a while :) I'm quite a caring person, or so I like to think, so I think I could give it a good go! Money isn't too bad either so that's always a bonus!

Anyway all this talk of applying for jobs should surely be an incentive to go and do it!
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment