About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Saturday 9 April 2011

Today :)

It's been one of those gorgeous days where the sun shines and everything seems amazing. To be honest everything IS amazing.



Walked down the seafront with fella all the way into town which is quite a mish! Loved it :) walking home was so windy though and I ended up taking my shoes off because of blisters! Sob sob.

Watching knocked up now. This film is awesome :) crack up.
Decided to do myself up for when I pick up the gorgeous fella. Hope he notices!
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment