About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Monday 4 April 2011

Silly!

So some bad news to start... The fella got a 6month driving ban :/ so that's me driving us both around until October! A little bit annoyed, feel as though I'm being punished more than he is!I'm the one left driving around all the time :/!!!
Anyway so I'm watching tv whilst waiting to go and pick up said fella from work.Case Cabs is officially up and running! Got one born every minute on!ridiculous...sorry but this woman is having no complications, she's got love and support around her and she's having a normal birth. Now I may not of had children myself but I have seen a birth and there is no need for a reaction like that. This programme scares soon to be mums, I swear!
Ah well you need people like that in the world don't you?!haha.

Today has been so beautiful and despite sitting about in the car all day it's been lovely!
Roll on tomorrow!
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment