About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Wednesday 13 April 2011

New job!

This morning has already been a success!
I left nice and early, knowing full well I wouldn't be able to park straight away and-shock!horror!- I couldn't find a space. After a cruise round I found a space but had an epic walk to the office. After my trek I arrived and very timidly went in! Me? Timid? I've gone back to how I used to be haha. I was sat down and the interview went so quickly.
"Have you done care work before?"
"No."
"What attracted you to the role?"
"I've got great people skills and feel I'd be able to provide a cheerful and efficient service."
"That's great! Are you able to pay for your CRB today?"
"No, but I'll be able to next week."
"Okay that's great. Give us a call when you can come in and we will start your training!"
And that was it! She photocopied my paperwork and off I went! Easy!
So I've got a job and I'm really chuffed! The pay is phenomenal and hours seem easy enough. I'm a very happy Case.



For the rest of the afternoon I am off to hunt for a prom dress for my little sister!I am feeling rather old- I remember looking for mine. I'm a little quirkier than my sister and got mine from a gorgeous boutique in Hastings. I went with my cousins and tried on every outfit they had in the shop! I was a lot slimmer back the. Ahh nostalgia! Haha but I'm much happier now!

So off I go, imparting my fashionista wisdom!
Have a great day!
Love and hugs,
Case

2 comments: