About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Saturday 16 April 2011

Treats!

So, I came back to my parent's whilst, yet again, waiting for fella to finish work and Daddy had made these bad boys...


Pink wafer biscuits covered in chocolate and marshmallows...random but GORGEOUS!
He seems to be getting into his sweet cooking...lol ah well I don't care, any excuse for sweet stuff and I'm there!

It's been a slightly disastrous wait for me tonight though, considering that whatever anti-virus software has been added to my laptop has officially slowed it down to the pace of the first ever computer-SLOW. Hoping that can be fixed tomorrow or I won't be a very happy bunny!

No comments:

Post a Comment