About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Saturday 2 April 2011

Boredom strikes again

I actually have nothing of value to say. This is standard in my life right now. I sit at home watching TV tearing apart perfectly good adverts pointing out how crap they are. They need to employ me, I can tell them everything that is wrong. Within seconds. Sarcasm wins every time.
Snail hopping has apparently become one of my favourite past times. Being out in the countryside in the most pathetic amount of light, leaping across the patio trying to avoid the slimey bastards is hilarious...whilst wearing 'the mother ship's' slippers...(if you aren't going to feed me woman you will face the consequence-and joy- of dead snails on your shoes.) HA and this is why they threw me out...haha joking...
This Twitter obsession I have is actually becoming an issue now haha. I can't stop. Nobody actually gives a crap but I'm going to damn well tell them anyway... :]
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment