About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Thursday 28 April 2011

It's been a while!

So my apologies go out to you for my lack of blogging but I've had a bit of time out!
I've managed to get myself a job! Care worker starting my training on the 9th May. Very excited about getting back into work and earning again. Has been tough not having anything for myself! Apparently I did really well on the short test I had to pass to be accepted which is great. Just as the lady said, it's great that I've got a good understanding of procedures despite never doing the job before! So that made me very happy.

Royal wedding madness has now been going on for weeks! Yet we are here now a day before and the hype is overwhelming! I'm not very pro-royal yet me and the fella will be attending a picnic in the park just up from where we live! Fingers crossed for the weather or it's going go be rubbish! Lots of drink, food and photos I think!

Anyway albeit short that's me done for now! Royal wedding party updates and other random blogging re: the job coming up shortly!
Whatever you're doing this long weekend, have a great one!
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment