About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Sunday 10 April 2011

Can't wait for summer!

I've been a very lucky girl.today my fella took me down to the beach for wine and a BBQ. It was perfect. The sun was shining and the slight breeze took the edge of the heat.
It was so lovely to just enjoy the peace and quiet of the surroundings listening to the waves lapping the shore.

He has given me so much confidence. I'm now able to take all my clothes off without feeling fat or ugly!obviously not entirely naked but just down to underwear. This is such a massive achievement for me as before I'd always make sure I was covered up so no one could see me but now I don't feel I have to.I'm so grateful for what he's given me.

Albeit short and simple I must go and enjoy the rest of my perfect Sunday.

Happy 8 months Mr Betts :)
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment