About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Sunday 10 April 2011

Final thought for the night

Be who you want to be.


  There are no real rules in life just respect, love and appreciate.
  Dress the way you want, do your hair how you want, wear your make up how you like it. No one else has the right to judge you.
  By being yourself and being unique you will be remembered. Don't get stuck copying other people. It shows you're lacking individuality. Take tips and inspiration from people but don't become a clone. How boring would that be?!

Love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment