About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Sunday 10 April 2011

Cycle lanes



Maybe it's just me but are cycle lanes causing anyone else any confusion?

Yes, this may seem like a dull thing to blog about but just think about it...

In Eastbourne, so I've noticed, cycle and pedestrian lanes are clearly marked out, or are they? If, for example the cycle lane is situated to the left of the pavement then how come when you come to the end has the cycle lane now appeared on the right hand side? Confusion. So if you are travelling from the opposite direction, the cycle lane is still on the left but conflicts with the pedestrians who have been indicated that the right of the lane is for them.

  

I really hope someone out there understands what I mean because it's getting me down :( hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment