About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Thursday 7 April 2011

Kylie


It has come to my attention that I have a HUGE obsession with Kylie. Currently dancing around the living room to her is now distracting me from the task in hand...rambling on in a blog no one cares about. Yessir my life has hit an all time low. Haha. Although Deadmau5 has come on my Ipod so I'm a happy bunny.

The sun is out again and it's a gorgeous day. I decided on big hair today so I look like a cross between someone who has been dragged through a hedge backwards and an afro loving queen. It's exceptional. Although the wind ruins it and makes me look as though I'm a mad professor, but hey, what can you do?

I was reading a friend's blog earlier and I was like WTF! I can't believe good people get screwed over so much. Granted, without sounding my own trumpet, I am a good person and I've been screwed over. Maybe we are just too nice? Yet if we stand up for ourselves or act slightly more selfishly people think we are arses. You just can't damn well win! Ah well, what I'd say is be who you want to be and fuck everyone else. I've managed to cut out all the dregs/friends who were bringing me down and yeah I may not be inundated with invites out and stuff to do but atleast I'm happy. I'm no longer being messed around by people who only care about themselves and sod to anyone else's feelings. I don't need that and anyway I've become a better person from it.

I've been on quite a mission this last hour...trying to get InlineMedia's friends up on Twitter. Proving harder than expected! Oh well, keep battling on I guess, gotta earn my keep somehow.

Anyway, I'm boring.
Love and hugs,
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment