About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Thursday 31 March 2011

Go away rain!

So turns out I am now a social networking guru!well apparently.I'm now aiding my partner with his media business by providing all the tweets for his site!hopefully moving on to facebook etc once I set up all the stuff I need!but there you go a new job!
Plus on saturday I start at wallis!4hours a week which is unbelievable!yeh okay hours are low but this is something I've always wanted and who knows in a couple of months I could be bumped up to full time?!I love fashion and retail and I really think I could excel in this,plus I'm naturally charming which makes it so much better!so my excitement for that is almost at boiling point so I think I may need to chill haha!
Life is going really well.I've been blessed with a gorgeous partner who is loving and supportive.I have a good starting point with the job so here's to new starts!
Love and hugs x

No comments:

Post a Comment