About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Sunday 13 March 2011

blessing in disguise

So I have made a drastic and possibly stupid move...I quit my job! If you knew how miserable that place made me you'd understand why, for my benefit, I had to leave. So that's that and now I am unemployed in a place where jobs are very sparse. Hmmm have I made a booboo?! I guess it depends how you look at life. In some respects yes this was probably one of my worst decisions as I have no garunteed income now but I already feel such a sense of relief and I am finally feeling even more motivated to get a decent job.
On that note, I havent heard back from a lot which is quite disheartening, however, I did get offered an interview for a hair salon up the road from me, but I was urged not to go ahead with it. It's a shame but I guess it probably isn't for me, so back I go to the drawing board looking for either fashion or theatre to snap me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment