About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Saturday 5 March 2011

Off go again

So I went back to work on Wednesday and I have been doing straight nights :/ !!! Tired! But off I go again in 5minutes to enjoy the night life haha.
Job hunting is progressing I am throwing out the CV as much as humanly possible and am still keeping up with looking for hairdressing apprenticeships. Found some places at SAKS and RUSH which would be amazing! So finger's crossed there is something out there for me.
I keep forgetting to print off my writing to send off up to Vogue :/ silly Case! Plus I need to go and get a passport picture of my gorgeous looking self haha well get a photo anyway, whether it'll be gorgeous or not is a whole different story!
Anyway I thought I'd keep you up to date.
Hugs and happy thoughts.
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment