About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Monday 28 February 2011

Looking forward

So I asked the college about taking the hairdressing course and it's going to cost over a grand to do it!ridiculous!so I'm thinking I should take the apprenticeship and work at the same time!it's a good career to go in to anyway, good money and I could start my own business up! So that's been taking a lot of my time up. Well that, job hunting and sorting out the car!
Thankfully the car has been done!I have my freedom back yay lol but what a mission.looking at it I don't know how I'd survive without my car. So here's hoping it doesn't mess up again!
The job hunt is still going on and I'm still waiting on the call from the shop. Shall be cracking on with it again tomorrow!
Anyway the darling Jake is back this eve so I am off for food and pampering!
Hugs and happy thoughts.
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment