About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Job hunting pt2

Back again! Ah thank the Lord that is over for the day! My head feels as though it's about to burst! Applied for more jobs than humanly possible I think. Back on it tomorrow though.

Now off to do some sewing methinks or design work. Try and customise this stupid t-shirt that desperately needs doing! Started designing a line of dresses for formal occasions. So far got a lace number which is looking gorgeous just to add a little colour to it to get the full idea but other than that it's all good.

Think I'm going to have to take some serious research in to consideration for this writing project too. May have to scan the pages of Vogue, Elle and Bazaar to get a rough idea on how everything needs to be written.

I'm sure I will be back later with a possible photo of my creations(if all works out!)
Love and happy thoughts.
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment