About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Wednesday 23 February 2011

YAY

Hurrah! Just as I settle down on the sofa with my hot chocolate I get a phone call about a job interview! Think I have done very well today!
Furthermore, I have finished all of my writing project so now all I need to do is print them and send them off. My day can't get much better I don't think! Oh well, apart from the fella coming home and cooking me dinner!

I'm feeling very lucky and blessed today. Apparently perseverance does pay off in the end. 3 days hard slogging of job hunting has paid off well. Atleast I hope so, have the clothes shop interview tomorrow and now this new one!

Fingers crossed.
Love and happy thoughts.
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment