About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Thursday 24 February 2011

Back to black

Sad times! I dropped my phone earlier and smashed the top of the screen!absolutely devastated so now I am back to using my blackberry curve :/ ugh what a pile of poo!such a let down of a phone!so calling vodaphone tomorrow for a new mobile!this thing keeps crashing and the screen is naff too :/

On a brighter note I decided to crack on at looking at fashion schools etc and I've decided that I'm tempted to study hairdressing for a year or beauty therapy and then go to study a fashion related subject next year! Sounds like a good plan to me!
Started some dress design work so is a start towards a portfolio.
Love and happy thoughts.
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment