About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Job hunting

Today is yet another day where I continue my search for a new job! Exhausting is the only way of putting it. Sitting here writing is atleast breaking up the day a little. Why is this so difficult? Aren't there like 500,000 jobs but like 5million people out of work? Something insane like that. Luckily, I already have a job but if I have to stay there much longer I may go nuts. There is no way someone can work there for a period of time, I have no idea how Dicky has done it. 25 years serving fuel! Nutter, I tell you.
So I've slogged through every website known to man and to no avail. Although, I do have an interview tomorrow for the clothes shop so I have my fingers crossed for that. It's only part time (4/8hours per week) but to be honest it's a step in the fashion door, which right now, I really want.

I'm trying to inspire myself with music so by having the meditation mix my fella made me I'm feeling more inclined to search but to be honest, right now, I just want to snuggle under the duvet enjoying Sex and the City and a hot chocolate. Ah perfection. Atleast then I may start to feel more creative and find it easier to finish this writing project I have. I've got to find a personal memory to write about, 800 words and then an opinion piece on a person, 500 words. I was thinking for that either Rita Hayworth or maybe even Gok Wan. It's for a fashion magazine so possible using an iconic person is ideal. Personal memory though? I though possibly changing the whole direction of it and going for something like the birth of my sister. Now that is something I will NEVER forget! At 5 years old, it was an experience let me tell you!

Ah well, onward with the job hunt I think. Updates as I go.
Love and happy thoughts.
Case

No comments:

Post a Comment