About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Funny times

So went to the supermarket and the fella bought three bottles of wine for us both.the day is now complete!
Further news on the job,turns out it's commission based which is naff!not worth going to now :( ah well you win some,you lose some!
I'm going to enjoy a nice relaxing evening with wine,documentaries and a gorgeous man :) perfect!
Back to job hunting tomorrow!
Love and happy thoughts.
Case

P.S loving walk of life by dire straits

No comments:

Post a Comment