About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Thursday 9 February 2012

Realisation

Realisation.

   I have a wonderful family, a job, a place to live and now, an incredible partner, but it seems that no matter how good I am or how much I do for others I always seem to get the short straw! I have had to struggle and fight for the life and mentality I have now. Without any of the difficulties I wouldn’t be the way I am today so for that I am grateful. I am lucky to have found a point in life where I am a very positive person, I pride myself on being able to bring a positive spin to any situation but this hasn’t come about easily. It took a lot of realisation and understanding to really appreciate what I have and who I am. I made a life decision to be happier and here I am today.  This attitude to life has to start from somewhere; it has to come from some form of awakening you experience that suddenly opens the world up in a brand new way.
  Mine came when I sat in the fields back where I grew up. As I sat amongst the long grass, in the hazy summer, listening to life go by it hit me. That was it, my heart fluttered and my stomach began to do somersaults but I finally felt complete. I had had an awakening like never before. My meditating in that field had been what I needed to make me realise how lucky I am to be part of such a beautiful world. This was my stimulus and from then on I have used the countryside and nature as my grounding. Whenever I feel low or I’m finding life hard just sitting alone in the peace and quiet brings back what is important to me.
  The realisation of a situation is vitally important to helping you gain a better understanding on what you want from life and how you can fulfil this.
Significance.

No comments:

Post a Comment