About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Thursday 29 March 2012

Summer loving

Dinner on the balcony. Walks along the seafront. Gigs. Music. Fields. Sunbathing. Ice cream. Cold beer. Pub lunches. Cider. Sunglasses. Skirts. Head scarves. Dresses. Ice cold water. Tan lines. The smell of sun tan lotion. Flip flops. Painted toe nails. Flowers. Smell of cut grass. Lawn mowers. The beach. Swimming. Cool sea water. Gentle breeze. Cocktails. BBQs. Natural make up. Bronzed skin. Fishing trips. Days out. Birds. Sandals. Beach towels.

We live for the summer days, the lazy ways and sunny haze.

No comments:

Post a Comment