About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Wednesday 7 March 2012

Childhood dreams

  

  When I was little I used to want to work in an airport. Whenever we, as a family, went on holiday I was obsessed with the planes and loved watching them take off from the departure lounge. Even now, I am fascinated by them. I go to Airbourne every year to watch them fly, especially the beastly super jets! I either wanted to be an air stewardess or work on the ground dealing with the angry customers. My love for this came from watching programmes such as 'Airport' and 'Airline'. It was so exciting to me to see how it all worked, the buzz of rushing around and helping so many different people.
  How much can life change though?
  I went for a job at Gatwick to be a check in girl. Only problem with that was, my mind wasn't in the right place. I'd had a terrible morning and left for the job after a pretty nasty argument. I did my best but obviously it wasn't good enough. Now, I am a carer, working in a pretty great establishment with lots of wonderful people. I'm happy but is it what I really want?
  We can't all do the jobs we've always wanted to do but there's no harm in trying.
  I always used to love writing too and now I am trying to get as many of my pieces out there for people to read and take notice of. I may not be the best but I am certainly going to try. After all, if at first you don't succeed...


  What did you want to be? Are you doing it now? 


  This wasn't meant to be a long blog inspiring you; it was merely to remind you of when you were young. Think back to what you used to dream of whether it be a job you wanted or places you wanted to visit. Now, start living them because before you know it, you're chance will be gone!


Believe. Achieve. Succeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment