About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Thursday 5 April 2012

When you wonder...

If you ever wonder what you should do in life, the answer should be simple. This, I found out earlier.


    • I do want to be a writer but wouldn't know where to start...especially not where to make money
    • yeah i guess
    • write a book
    • just fucking write one
    • start planning it
    • and just do it
    • for no one else but you
    • dont tell anyone you're doing
    • just do it
    • i should work for NIKE


No comments:

Post a Comment