About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Monday 7 November 2011

Wish I wasn't me

  There used to be days when all I wanted to do was jump out of my life and into someone elses. I used to cry myself to sleep I was so unhappy with who I was. If someone had told me all those years ago, that at the grand age of 22, I'd look back and laugh, I wouldn't have believed them.
  Yet here I am, happier than ever. If I could ever give anyone any advice, it was always be: 'It may seem like crap now, but it is going to get so much better.'


   Being skinny always seemed to plague me. I was never over weight or anything but I always felt so disgusting in comparison to my peers, which now, seems ridiculous. When I go out I dress how I want, I look how I want. Big hair, big make up and clothes that I love. I wouldn't have it any other way now. Just the thought of looking like everyone else makes me feel wrong! When I go out into town for a night out, it stuns me how much everyone looks alike; all in their tarty, short dresses and tits out. Yawn. Come on ladies, surely there's more to you than that?! (No, i don't really believe that either!) I like experimenting with different looks. I may go out in a typically 'normal' dress but I'll make sure I have big eye make up or big back combed hair. I get more compliments for being unique than anything else and that means so much more to me!


  So if you're ever feeling down about how you look or who you are, then experiment, look for inspiration around you. Just remember to ignore any grief people may give you, because, after all, they're only jealous.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment