About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Friday 18 November 2011

Are you blind?

  I'm not entirely sure what went through his mind but seriously?


  I don't quite remember agreeing to having a professional photo shoot. In fact, I'm pretty sure I refused hands down and said I can't think of anything worse.
  Despite my previous blog about loving oneself, that does not mean I want to be in front of a camera with someone taking horrific photos of my disgrace of a face. No thanks.
  
  So next Saturday I am being dragged to have my photos taken with my partner. Lovely if I was photogenic, yet this is my worst nightmare.

No comments:

Post a Comment