About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Monday 16 January 2012

The Sisterhood (Take 2)

   It was Saturday night and I thought it was going to be like every other one. I most certainly wasn't expecting to get a response to a blog post I put up! I never expect anyone to actually read it, as far as I'm concerned, I just ramble on to no one. I was very wrong.
   
  I mentioned about how us ladies must stick together and not let any guy split us. Whilst I was writing it, I did think of this situation but once I'd gotten on to a roll I completely neglected to write about it.
  I was asked what I thought if a guy says he has no girlfriend, sleeps with you and then you find out he does. Here is my answer.


  Okay, so we can agree that some times men don't always tell us the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth; however, some of us girls aren't much better! I have never been in that position and I can't really understand how it must feel. I guess the only way to deal with it is...you can't. It will always be one of those parts of life that will happen to a select few of us and we won't be able to do much about it.


  I think that the majority of guys have lost the art of chivalry. What happened to dating then becoming an item? As opposed to a quick fumble in a nightclub! Yeah, okay, maybe a bit of an exaggeration but you know what I mean though. Some girls just put out to anyone and maybe that's why, on occasion, you may not find out if they have a missus at home. Yet this is such a small amount of girls that it just isn't fair that the decent ones end up being treated like this!


  It's a tough one to try and determine how to deal with it I guess.
  
  What would you do? I think if it had happened to me, as much as it would hurt the other person, I'd probably tell the other girl. Just out of respect. Especially if she's sat at home waiting for him to come home, when in actual fact, he's lying to everyone and playing away. It isn't just you that gets hurt. It's also that poor girl sat at home thinking he loves her, which clearly he doesn't. 

  Looking at it, there isn't really much you can do. (I totally realise that this isn't what you want to hear!) I guess, just trust your instincts. If you think something's odd about the situation then don't go there! If you end up going too far and then find out, think how it would feel if it were happening to you and whether you'd want to know or not. Get to know the guy, make sure you feel like he can be trusted and take your time. There's no need to rush anything surely? We all make mistakes and some of us learn but if he's a serial cheat, make sure you're girl friends give him a wide berth because no one likes a dirty, little liar.



No comments:

Post a Comment