About Me

My photo
Eastbourne, East Sussex, United Kingdom
I live for originality and people with something to say. If you have an opinion then we will get on just fine. I appreciate everything I have in life and I've learnt a lot. I'm a happy go lucky, quirky girly and for some reason I like being called Case :] <3

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Achievement

  
  It's a wonderful feeling knowing you've achieved. No matter how big or small it may be; getting good grades, getting a new job or helping someone out. Everything counts in the end, all the little things add up to making you feel good and that's really important.


  I've achieved lots in my life, when I look back, but this year feels like I've done the most. I got rid of two jobs that were making me miserable (and am very close to getting a new one), I made new friends (and kept them), I stopped being a social recluse, I got rid of 'rubbish' friends and I held down a relationship (not that I'm some kind of hussy!)


  I have become more liberated over this last year than I ever thought possible for me. I am in the longest relationship I've ever been in, with talks of marriage and our own home! This is ever so exciting for little, old me, considering I am very traditional deep down! I've met some superb people who have really turned my world around. I have found people I have shared interests with and who are just generally beautiful. After getting rid of the leeches that I once called 'friends' I've suddenly found that I was stuck in a rut with people who really didn't care about me. I am meeting people of all ages who are genuinely some of the greatest people I've ever spent time with.




  It may seem like some days you haven't achieved anything but really you have without even realising it. It could have been something you said to someone that made them smile or just the fact you put the washing on. Achievement doesn't have to be bold but if it can give you the drive to continue achieving then it's all good! 


  So, get up! Get out! And start changing your world!

No comments:

Post a Comment